August 10, 2022
The 2022 Hackforge Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday, September 12th from 6 – 8pm. Hackforge members are invited to attend in-person or virtually via Zoom.
- To join virtually, register through Zoom to receive the meeting link.
- To join in-person, come to the Parallel 42 Systems offices, located at 500 Ouellette Ave,] Suite 907, on the evening of September 12th.
This meeting is an opportunity to learn what Hackforge has been up to, and what our future plans are. We will also be electing members to the Board of Directors.
Director positions are open to anyone who:
- Meets the Hackforge voting member eligibility requirements:
- is a resident of Canada
- is at least eighteen (18) years of age
- has, in the opinion of the Managing Director, a genuine interest in the objectives Hackforge and whose application for Membership has been approved by the Managing Director
- Is not an employee of Hackforge; and
- Is otherwise legally competent to conduct business and enter contracts under the laws of Canada and its provinces;
- Is over the age of eighteen (18);
- Becomes eligible by resolution of the membership or Board
Directors hold office for a term of 3 years. Any director who has held their position for 2 consecutive terms is ineligible to run this year.
All members who attend the AGM both in-person and virtually are entitled to one (1) vote, provided they are present at the time the vote takes place. The election will use a secret, ranked ballot, and the candidates with the largest number of votes will fill the vacancies.
Please note that Directors receive no remuneration for acting as such and no Director shall directly or indirectly receive any profit from her position. Directors may receive reasonable compensation for expenses incurred by them in the normal course of their duties.
Nominations will come from the floor the night of the AGM.
Questions? Reach out to Lauren@hackf.org