Want to support Hackforge and get more involved? Consider becoming a member!
In order for Hackforge to grow as an organization, maintain our new home, pay the bills, improve programming, and take on bigger, better projects, we require support from the community. Here are some of the perks of becoming a Hackforge member:
- Access to Hackforge: workshop and co-working area
- Entrance to paid Hackforge events, including the Monthly Movie Night
- Discount on Adafruit orders through Hackforge
- Ability to have a reserved box for personal projects in Hackforge
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Eligible to stand for election as a volunteer representative
- Use of all Hackforge equipment that you’ve been trained to work with
- Access to Hackforge consumables and recycled electronics
- Oodles of geek credibility
Who Can Be A Member?
Hackforge is for everyone! Whether you are a beginner or a pro, there is always something to learn and do at Hackforge. We do have ask that no minors be unaccompanied at the space. All members must abide by our Code of Conduct and Rules.
How to Pay:
Standard membership is $20 per month. Students pay $10 per month. You can pay your membership through Paypal. We accept cash and cheque, if you come in to the space to pay.
Standard monthly membership
Standard yearly membership
Student monthly membership
Still not sure? Windsor Hackforge will be open to the public periodically for special events and programming. Please drop by and check us out, or contact us with any questions you may have.